Enjoy spacious floor plan, thoughtful architectural details, and elegant interior appointments normally reserved for custom homes in this refined townhome located just a short walk to Ballston Metro.
Open floor plan, designer kitchen, hardwood floors, private bathrooms and large walk-in closets in each of the four bedrooms, washer and dryer on each bedroom level, ceiling fans in all rooms, two-car garage, custom built-in entertainment center, plenty of USB charging ports and many other upgrades. large walk-in closets in each bedroom. Perfect for four young professionals or a family, looking for comfortable urban lifestyle nestled in quiet, residential location.
• Two-Car Garage
• Large Den/Office Area on 1st Level
• Custom Built-In Entertainment Center on main level
• Balcony overlooking park on main level
• Large Open Kitchen, Living, Dining Room on 2nd Level
• Kitchen Features Linear Island, Contemporary Custom Cabinets, Quartz Counter Tops and Slate GE® Appliances
• Large Bedrooms with Spacious Walk-In Closets on 3rd and 4th Levels
• Full Private Bath in Each Bedroom
• Private Baths Feature Large Format Daltile®, Frameless Glass Door Shower and Custom Quartz Top Vanity
• Washer/Dryer Units on Each Bedroom Level
• Hardwood Floors Throughout
• Ceiling Fans in All Bedrooms and Living Areas
• USB Charging Receptacles Throughout
• Rooftop Terrace Overlooking Ballston
The Crossing at Ballston offers residents easy access to I-66 and is less than 15 minutes to National Airport and the National Mall. Located less than a half-mile away, Ballston Metro Station (Orange, Silver lines) is within walking distance. You'll also enjoy miles of bike trails starting with the Bluemont Junction Trail right outside your door.